The Beach Cruiser Firmstrong Urban LRD Man Single Speed Bike is a men’s chopper style Beach Cruiser. The high talked tally edges and springer fork front end make it a genuine lowrider cruiser. The Firmstrong Urban LRD Bike has something different bicycles don’t, an inclination, a quality it emits, it’s the perfect measure of chrome blended in with the perfect measure of effortlessness.
The Firmstrong Urban LRD Man Beach Cruiser Bike is easy to ride, it is a Single Speed Bicycle with a napkin brake, it doesn’t get any simpler; one rigging, one brake. There are no links hanging off the bicycle or convoluted apparatus frameworks, the brake connects by essentially accelerating in reverse. This stopping mechanism is a napkin brake, much the same as the first seashore cruisers.
The general subject of this bicycle is effortlessness, it moves smoothly and easily without muddled structure or innovation. The wide Cruiser Bicycle tires and comfortable cruiser bike saddle make the ride delicate and unwinding on the grounds that the seat and tires will retain the majority of the stun from knocks along the bicycle ride.
The exertion required to get this show on the road is negligible, the pedals of Firmstrong Urban LRD Man Beach Cruiser Bike are anything but difficult to turn so the rider won’t be depleted from an easygoing bicycle ride. Try not to let the one rigging fool you it will have the option to serve the contrasting needs of different riders.
While just one apparatus, riders will, in any case, have the option to keep up a predictable cruising speed from 5 to 15mph. Furthermore, riding up slopes isn’t impossible. Obviously having gears makes tough riding simpler but since of the single-speed setup riding tough will be reachable.
Features of Firmstrong Bikes Urban LRD Bike
- 19″ Steel Frame with 26″ Aluminum Wheels
- 72 Spoke Count Rim, Front/Rear Fenders, and Springer Fork Front End gives this bicycle the Lowrider look.
- Single Speed Bike with a Pedal-Backwards Coaster Brake for simple accelerating and smooth braking
- Double Spring Oversized Seat for Added Comfort
- Bike Weighs roughly 45lbs. Completely Assembled
- Fits Most Men 5’4″ – 6’2″ Tall
- Suggested Riding Speed 3 – 15mph
- Suggested Riding Distance 0 – 20 miles in a solitary excursion
- The Seat and Handlebar Height and Tilt can be changed in accordance with appropriately fit the rider
- The bicycle comes 80% Assembled, Assembly is simple and fun!
- Planned in Hermosa Beach, CA.
Measurements of Firmstrong Bikes Urban LRD Bike
- Frame: Exemplary Cruiser Design, Steel
- Size: 19″ Frame; 26″ Wheels
- Grasps: Elastic w/Plastic End Caps
- Pedals: Elastic Block
- Handlebar: Exemplary Cruiser Steel; Chrome Plated
- Back Brake: KT Coaster Brake
- Seat: Exemplary Padded Dual Spring Saddle
- Edges: Amalgam 26″ x 2.125 x 72H
- Stem: Amalgam
- Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel
- Tires: Kenda White Wall 26″ x 2.125
- Crankset: Produced One Piece, 40T
- Most extreme Rider Weight: 300 Pounds
- Prescribed Rider Height: Fits Most Women 5’4″ – 6’4″ Tall